Monday, August 11, 2008

Haileys Baptism

Hailey was so excited to get baptized. She loves to go to church. She is such a specail girl and she sets such a good example for our family. I love her sweet spirit. She was baptized by her Uncle Brandon and confirmed by my dad. I will post some better pictures of her in her dress when I have them done. All of the kids that got baptized that day sang I Am a Child of God and Hailey sang it so beautifully (I think she was singing a solo) You could definately here her voice above the others. She was born to perform and you can tell she loves it. I am so proud of her.





3 comments:

Carol said...

i didn't know she got baptized. that's so cool. she looks so pretty in her dress. i don't doubt that she stood out in the song. that girls got a voice! must be in the genes ;)

Wendy said...

You looked beautiful in your dress Hailey.

~Aunt Wendy

Kirsten said...

That was a great day! I'm so proud of Hailey, and her dress is so pretty!