Sunday, July 27, 2008

So busy gotta catch up.....

So much has happened in the last few weeks..... schools out finally!, Westley is 10 now and Hailey is 8. We went to Hollywood (not for American Idol) to see Wicked. It was Awsome! We also went to Hurricane Harbor (water park) and to Zuma beach. I was trying to put together a bday party for the kids at the last minute for when we got home. It was mostly family cause it was such short notice and the kids are of out school so that makes it hard too. But it turned out good and fun. Here are some pics of all the festivites.

3 comments:

Kirsten said...

I wish I could've gone with you guys! That looks so fun! Well, we always got Cancun 2009, right? Seems like that will never get here.

Wendy said...

Happy (belated) birthday Hailey! We hope you had fun in California:)

Kristin said...

Happy b-day to your kiddos! Looks like a fun trip.

Hey I need my hair done desperately, it's been 8 months!!!