Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Back to school

As much as I love track break...I'm glad it's over. This was such a busy summer. So far so good. Hailey has lots a friends in her class. And her teacher seems nice. She starts GATE on Monday, she's so excited about it. We were worried about how Westley was going to do this year, His teacher has a reputation for being sooo mean. So far he has had a great week. His teacher gives out marbles for good behavior and Westley already has earned 6. For every marble he earns I am going to give him a quarter. At this rate it might be about 5 bucks a week! He wants to go to sea camp so this is going to be his way of earning money to help pay for it. His teacher(Mrs. Lee) and I had a nice chat after open house and I think she is exactly what Westley needs. Westley is not convinced yet.

1 comment:

Kirsten said...

I'm glad the kids are liking school! Did you take any pictures??