Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Tag I'm it

It might take a few days but I'm going to do my tag eventually!

4 places I visit often:
lets see...
Stepheniemeyer.com gotta keep up on all the twilight stuff
Crystal Palace skating rink (I'm the Limbo Queen you know)
work(Too much)
walmart


4 people who call/email or text regularly:

mom
Kir
Moey
Robby

4 of my favorite foods:

frosted flakes
cranberry juice (does that count as a food?)
spagetti
burgers


4 places I'd rather be:

At a Bon Jovi concert (the happiest place on earth)
Disneyland (the other happiest place on earth)
Cancun
The spa at the Bellagio

4 movies I'd watch over and over:

All of the Bourne movies
Grease
Talledega Nights
anything with Mathew McConaghey( how do you spell his name?)

4 bands/groups I listen to often:

Bon Jovi
Bon Jovi
Bon Jovi
Bon Jovi

Just kidding ( I listen to other stuff too) sometimes

Daughtry
Shakira
Maroon 5

4 people I am tagging:

Do I know 4 people that blog?

No comments: