Saturday, July 5, 2008

I'm part of the club now!

Yeah! Thanks Kir for helping me start this blog. I'm so excited! This is so fun. I jumped on the bandwagon, finally....since I quit scrapbooking years ago. Life is just to busy for all that. This is easier to share anyways.

So My first blog is about The 4th of July.. it was fun. I think this is starting to become a tradition. We all go to Kirsten and Jims cul-de-sac and do fireworks. Their neighbors always have illegal ones, so thats cool. The cops came and gave us all a warning, it was funny. Westley had the most fun because we let him light fireworks this year. He'll be 10 next week. WOW! Time flies.

Westley and Lincoln are best buds

Me and Diddy

Hailey Annesberry loves the sparklers

Brookie loves her Uncle Robby, he was keeping her safe from the fireworks

7 comments:

Kirsten said...

Welcome to the club, Joey! Your blog looks so cute! Love the playlist. The 4th was a blast! :)

The Pemberton Family said...

Hey Carol-great job on your blog! Your daughter is like a mini you...her body is just like yours! She's beautiful! So fun to catch up with your family!I'm going to add you to my list!

Leslie said...

It looks great Joey! I'll send the link to Grandma. She loves to check in and see what you girls are up too.
I guess I better get a blog going! HEY PEER!!!
I Love you Joey!

Wendy said...

Yay! You have a blog! It will be so great to see what you are up to.

We miss you and missed spending the fourth with you this year.

Carol said...

Yay for Hot Carol! Was randomly checking out Kirs' family list and here you are. COngrats on joining the club. Can't wait to see what all you have to say for yourself.

Kirsten said...

Joey,
Your blog is so cool!
I'm glad you have a blog now.
My mom always lets Taylor post
some thing on. I have not posted
some thing on it yet.I should
keep on thinkin.


Woodginator

Mary said...

Way to go, Carol. Now I can check out the whole family online. Great 4th pictures. Looks like a good time was had by all.

Love you all,
Mary